Terms and Conditions
DMF Customer Return Policy
If for any reason a customer is not 100% satisfied with their purchase, they may return the items purchased from a DMF store for a full refund, replacement or exchange, provided that they have the original tax invoice(till slip), the original price tag is still attached and that the items are returned within 30 days of purchase.
Refunds will be given in the same manner as the tender for the original sale.
Certain products may not be returned for hygiene reasons; fragrances, bath and body products, earrings, jewellery, hair accessories, body suits, swimsuits, and underwear.
DMF reserve the right to refuse a return, if the item is returned damaged, missing any accessories or not in a re-saleable condition.
The goods are genuine branded products. However, they have been imported without the approval of the registered owner of the trademark. Therefore, no guarantee or warranty in respect of these goods will be honoured or fulfilled by any official or licensed importer of these brands. However, DMF guarantees that all products sold are genuine and all warrantees and claims on these products will be honoured by DMF.
Returns may be done in any DMF store (see store locator) regardless of which DMF store the items was purchased in
DMF Stores Layby Policy
DMF Stores offer the facility of laybys to our customers for them to share in the Branded Treasure that is on offer in our stores in an affordable manner.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- An identification document must be provided for verification upon entering into a layby agreement.
- The agreement will state the date when the Layby begins (start date) and ends (date of completion)
A minimum of 30% deposit is required on the full value of the layby.
- The customer may pay the contract price in full on or before the date of completion.
The item(s) will remain with and the property of DMF until the contract price is paid in full.
- The layby agreement term is strictly 90 days (3 months) from the start date, thereafter it will be cancelled.
A receipt must be requested and retained for every payment made in terms of the agreement.
- Upon expiry there will be a 1% administration fee charged and the balance of any payments received will be refunded to the customer. The customer must be present in store to receive the refund.
- Refunds will not be paid to a 3rd party.
Upon collection of the item(s) and completion of the layby, the ID used to enter the agreement must be presented.
Should the agreement be cancelled, before the date of completion, a 1% administration fee will be charged on the full contract price. The balance of any payments received will be paid back to the customer.
- The 1% administration fee will not be levied if the customers failure to complete payment was due to exceptional circumstances.
- Item(s) purchased in terms of this agreement are subject to DMF’s Customer Return Policy.
- Items may not be exchanged while under a lay by agreement.
- Should any of the terms and conditions be breached, DMF reserves the right to terminate the agreement immediately.